Learn how to add and manage users on your Cashflow account.
- Adding a User
- Removing a User
By adding users to your Cashflow.io account you can collaborate with other members of your team and collectively manage your company's AP and AR.
Through user permissions and approval rules, each user can have a designated role, with limited access to features that they aren't required to use.
There is no limit on the number of users you can have on a Cashflow.io account.
Adding a User
To add a new user:
Select your company name in the top right
Select Team Management
Select Add User
- Enter the user's name and email address
Assign a Title to assign user permissions. For further details on user permissions and what each permission allows, please see:
Managing User Permissions
When complete, select Create
Within a few minutes, the user will receive an email indicating that they've been invited to your Cashflow.io account. If the user is new to Cashflow.io, they will need to set a login password before accessing the account.
Removing a User
If a user no longer needs access to your Cashflow.io account, you can remove them as a user. Under the following circumstances, a user cannot be removed:
- Removing the only designated Admin user
- Removing a user if there is no designated Admin user
- Removing yourself as a user
- The user is a mandatory or optional payment approver on any connected bank account
If none of the limitations apply to the user you wish to remove, they can be removed through the following:
- Select your company name in the top right
- Select User Management
- Identify the user on the list you would like to remove. Select the Delete User icon on the righthand side.
- Select Yes to confirm the deletion