Modifying/Updating the SmartPO
In this section, you will learn how to modify/update existing SmartPOs.
- On the Home page, click the RECEIVE card.
- Note: it is worth noting that you can also access the Receive Payments page through the Menu and select Receive.
- Click the SmartPO card. You will be directed to the SmartPO page.
- Narrow your search using the purchase order filters. See Viewing Purchase Orders for more information. Find and click the purchase order from the list.
- Click the Modify SmartPO (Pen) icon to open the PO editing page. In this page, you can update the four (4) stages of the purchase order:
- As you modify/update each stage, you can click the CONTINUE or SKIP buttons until you reach the final stage; the Summary.
- Review the Purchase Order Summary and click the I have reviewed my Purchase Order, and agree to the Terms of Service checkbox to enable the SEND SMARTPO button.
- After reviewing the modified/updated PO, select the next action by clicking the appropriate button:
- SAVE AS DRAFT: clicking this button will save the PO as draft and will not be sent out to the recipient.
- SEND SMARTPO: clicking this button will send/resend the modified/updated PO to the recipient.